Makeover Packages are based upon the following conditions.
A typical Full Bathroom Tile N Tubs installed makeover project consists of:
- Demolition and disposal of the existing bathroom subject to the nature of the installation, removal of cabinets and fixtures. Wall preparation and restoration of affected tiled areas. Advertised packages include demolition of the tub area only up to 100 sq, ft. All packages exclude full room gut and other wall treatment exceeding 100 square feet, unless otherwise specified
- Installation of tub and surround according to plan.
- Floor reinforcement and substructure preparation made ready to install up to 35 sq ft standard range series ceramic floor.
- Tile and grout all new tile surfaces.
- Restoration of all affected wall/ceiling surfaces, compound filled, sanded and prime sealed and finished coat paint application
- Installation of all plumbing fixtures, cabinets and related accessories according to plan.
- Energy efficient 2pc toilet, complete with lined tank and matching seat.
- Silicone sealant where needed.
- Installers will place covering on all exposed work areas to protect such work areas (i.e. floor, stair, etc.) as required.
- Thorough cleaning inside the room after installation completion.
- Removal of all debris, construction and packaging materials from home.
- Note: All package prices exclude the Conversion from lead, cast or other water supply or DWV (drain waste vent system)
Upgrades to deluxe and designer packages can include custom walk-in showers with custom glass and higher-end fixtures and finishes.
Designer solutions can be included at the time of installation. They can be arranged with your Tile N Tubs Makeover Specialist and billed separately according to your requirements.
Bathroom shower remodel
The following services are some examples of typical Extras. Ask our bathroom remodeling experts for an estimate on these or any other remodeling needs.
- Lighting – overhead, task and accent
- Tile upgrade to natural stone
- Shampoo shelving
- Grab bars and accessories
- Other electrical requirements, GFCI receptacle devices, exhaust fan, whirlpool/air tubs, steam generator, heated floor dedicated circuit requirements
- Custom carpentry not already defined in the standard makeover package
- Adjoining room preparation/restoration
- Minor interior alteration permit/associated fees